19th International Conference
September 24–26, 2023
Call for Abstract
Dear friends and colleagues,
We cordially invite you to submit your paper for the 19th Applied Statistics 2023 (AS 2023) international conference. The AS 2023 will be hosted by the University of Primorska, in Koper/Capodistria, Slovenia.
Scope and objectives
The AS conference brings together researchers and practitioners from around the world working on various aspects of data analysis, data science, and statistics to present their latest research and learn from each other.
The scientific program at AS 2023 includes invited talks as well as oral and poster presentations of accepted abstracts. The two-day main conference will be preceded by a workshop day.
AS 2023 welcomes abstracts of 300 words for oral or poster presentations on topics related to applied statistics in the broadest sense. These include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Data science and data mining
- High performance computing in statistical applications
- Mathematical statistics
- Modeling and simulation
- Network science, social networks, collective intelligence
- Sampling methods
- Social science methodology
- Training in statistics
In addition to new or improved statistical methods, cross-disciplinary and applied research contributions are especially welcome. Submitted abstracts will be judged on their scientific strength, clarity, and potential impact. Selected presentations will be invited for publication in a special issue of the journal Advances in Methodology and Statistics.
- June 30, 2023: Abstract submission deadline (oral and poster presentations)
- July 15, 2023: Notification of acceptance
- August 3, 2023: Registration deadline for presenting authors
- September 20, 2023: Final registration deadline
- September 24–26, 2023: Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the AS 2023 conference!